[squeak-dev] Old browser experiments revisited

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:37:07 UTC 2013

Bob,

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28914094/BobsBrowser2.4.cs.gz

files in fine into http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/Squeak4.4-12327.zip
(= the release of 4.4)

The attached screen shot shows the result after evaluating
   BobsBrowser browseAllClasses

(see class comment of BobsBrowser )

Everything seems to work fine. Only that #beep was removed and now

BobsBrowser>>
doRecentMethodsMenu: buttonAndEvent

	| menuItems |

	menuItems _ self recentMethodsAsItems.
	menuItems isEmpty ifTrue: [^ self beep].

cannot call it (click on the 'RM' button). A very minor thing.

I think I will work with it in the next days to see how it goes.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

BTW do you (re)license this as MIT, i.e. the same license as Squeak 4.n?

--Hannes