[squeak-dev] continuous display of cursor position

Douglas McPherson djm1329 at san.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 20:53:09 UTC 2013

Hi Chris,

Timely thread … recently I've been exploring Maui for rapidly constructing UIs. Thank you for this impressive package, and thanks for posting this example.

I've followed the steps you describe, but I can't get the position to automatically update. It only updates when I click on the position message. I've definitely got the invocationStrategy set to a MauiAutoInvocationStrategy, repeat set to true, and repeatInterval set to 10.

This is in a fresh 4.4 image with Maui newly installed from SqueakMap.

Any ideas?

Thanks!