[squeak-dev] ScriptManager that works in Squeak4.4-12327

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed Jan 9 17:57:23 UTC 2013

Explicitly accepting the contents of each field in Release Editor before the save seemed to get farther but there was still an error in the end and for some reason there are now two releases called (head), each one showing Download: nil. When attempting to load either of the two (head) releases into a fresh image, it complains of no installer found for the package.

How do I delete those two (head) releases and start over?

Thx,
Ken