[squeak-dev] All-in-ones

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:40:17 UTC 2013

Heh, thanks for looking for a way to automate it.  BTW I just meant,
"manually update the newly desired components in the zip" including
readme's, VM, etc.  Not just the image..  :)

Speaking of... which VM DO we want in the All-In-One?  I'm thinking
with the new Cog, since seems to be stable enough and it can launch
old images too..