[squeak-dev] ScriptManager that works in Squeak4.4-12327

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Thu Jan 10 00:03:00 UTC 2013

Ah...
Was looking for the delete release function in the Release Editor.

I'm getting farther.
Apparently tho, the SqueakMap User id you enter in the Release Editor, 'must' be your initials and not your full email as works on the web interface to sign on.
And the download url needs to be entered on the web interface. I thought this would be populated by the installer file that is supposed to be created. Since the ScriptManager package has two mcz files, I just put the directory where they are located in that Download url field, and not the file name. Perhaps this is still a problem. What does this field need to be? How do you handle two file downloads?

But now after everything apparently posted correctly, when i test the loading in a fresh image, it complains that there is no installer file available for the (head) release. Where is the installer file supposed to be located? I thought SqueakMap would look after putting it somewhere proper.

Thx,
Ken