[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Keith Weng kbiz at keithweng.com
Wed Jan 16 16:17:31 UTC 2013

I am not a squeaker, but to pay tribute to Andreas, I know that this is the
place to do it.

During several years working with him at Qwaq and Teleplace,  I experienced
over and over his remarkable grace and humor in the face of challenges,
amounting to a gentle leadership that guided us all.    He was an example
of to me of knowing what you want and acting to get it, whether it was
architectural change, organizational attitude adjustment or just a nice
finish to the day over beer and bratwurst at St. Stephen's Green.   He gave
so much and got so much out of life.

My condolences to his family and Kathleen.   I will miss him.