[squeak-dev] Trunk test failures on OS X

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:44:00 UTC 2013

If you want to repeat what the CI scripts do, it's quite easy, if you
have git installed:

$ git clone https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/
$ cd squeak-ci
$ ./builtasticMac.sh

That will produce a target/ directory with copies of the image,
changes and sources file. target/ will also contain a bunch of XML
files. These are in JUnit's reporting format, suitable for Jenkins or
whatever to read and display.

If you'd like to see the image while the above runs, edit
builtasticMac.sh and replace the line 'ARGS=$(vm_args "osx")' with
'ARGS=""'.

If you'd like to set up a build slave :), I can give instructions on
how to do that, too.

For the other platforms, the process is the same except the script is
builtastic.sh for the Unix platforms and builtasticWin.sh for Windows.
I don't have a builtasticRisc.sh yet, but if someone volunteers a
build slave I can set one up... *cough*

frank