[squeak-dev] Newly created Wikipedia article on Andreas Raab is slated for deletion for ridiculously spurious reasons

Edward Boyce efb5 at duke.edu
Thu Jan 17 20:57:42 UTC 2013

 Everyone,

     Until yesterday, there wasn't any article on Wikipedia about
Andreas.  Someone created one, which is great.  But the Wikipedia
editors in their very finite wisdom have decided that Andreas Raab is
not sufficiently notable to warrant a Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipediaorg/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Andreas_Raab

  I've long ago given up on the futility of trying to add useful
information to Wikipedia, but this injustice demands a response.  I'm
not sure what response might be effective, but adding objections to
the discussion page is one possibility.  Adding any references to the
article itself might be another.

        Best Regards,

              Ed