[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Jan 18 04:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We had the first warning removed.  They are now complaining that I have a
conflict of interest in creating the article because I worked with Andreas.
Could someone else add these links that Bert suggested.

I had most of my article deleted.  I added back only what I could cite with
a reference.  The article actually looks much better now.

Please help by editing the article, or rating it.  Also if you press Talk on
the page you can add your comments about how this is an accurate portrayal
of Andreas that is unbiased.

Thank you for your help.  I'm confident we can surmount any objections by
editors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Raab

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum