[squeak-dev] Re: In Memory of Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Jan 18 16:28:28 UTC 2013

Hi All,

There have been no objections yet to the picture.  Other than the COI objection now we seem to be doing well.

The best way to surmount the COI objection is for people, other than me, to contribute to the article.

You might also help to promote the page on your social networks, Slashdot or Reddit.

Thanks!

Ron