[squeak-dev] In Memory of Andreas Raab

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Sun Jan 20 14:18:29 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

You know I was just thinking about this today.  It strikes me that I wasn’t done talking with him yet!  There was so much more I wanted to say to him but time just keeps going.  We got busy with other things and mostly we only had time to discuss work related stuff.  The times we talked about other things was really nice.  Now I wish we had taken the time to do that more!

Ron Teitelbaum