[squeak-dev] Re: Calendar Chooser

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Mon Jan 21 04:13:54 UTC 2013

Sean,

I'm using it in a timesheet tracking application. Basically, the calendar
is in the top-left of the window, and I can enter descriptive text and
hours worked for whatever date is selected in the calendar.

Glad you're finding it useful...

I create it onscreen, and then hook up the following events:

    calendarMorph
        when: #dateChanged send: #calendarDateChanged to: self;
        when: #menu send: #calendarMenu to: self.

- Jon