[squeak-dev] Re: Calendar Chooser

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:06:19 UTC 2013

Jon

first of all you need to get a current trunk image from

squeakci.org/job/SqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/

and file it in there and make it work ther.
More steps in a next email.

I filed in your latest change set into the trunk image. It works fine
if when you call it through
  #on: aDate

method.

However if you call it through the 'World Menu' -> 'New morph' a
debugger comes up because date is not initialized.

HTH

--Hannes