[squeak-dev] Re: iCal port to Magritte3

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Wed Jan 23 03:57:36 UTC 2013

Hmmm. It seems the ConfigurationOf is expecting GemStone and Squeak, not
Pharo.

Yikes, the differences in Date, Time, DateAndTime, timezones, etc.
across dialects and versions is a *challenge*.

I probably don't need Magritte3. I just want to create ical files.

[Aside. I wish there were a mailing list for cross-platform packages]