[squeak-dev] re: RaspberryPi RISC OS Squeak now has actual sound output

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Wed Jan 23 11:00:06 UTC 2013

     Yay, Tim! Did you ever find a version of portaudio[1] for RISC OS?
Much more pleasant as the basis of audio and MIDI primitives, as it
provides a sane C API to multiple host platforms' media APIs.

     David writes:

> Equally important, how many of us on the list remember how
> to ask Squeak to play a Bach fugue on *any* VM?

     I could never forget [AbstractSound stereoBachFugue play], just
like I'll never forget [WarpBlt test3]. :)

-C

[1] http://www.portaudio.com

--
Craig Latta