[squeak-dev] Re: [OT] Perl or Python to start an image?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Jan 25 21:57:20 UTC 2013

> If I understand correctly, Chris wants to use mod_rewrite's
> <RewriteMap> with the 'prg' option[1].

     Sure, by suggesting FastCGI (or some other way of communicating
with a running Smalltalk system, I have no special affinity for FastCGI
in particular) I was suggesting using another Apache module entirely
instead of mod_rewrite. In the case of FastCGI, it'd probably be mod_fcgid.

     Carry on, the point of my suggestion was only to consider Smalltalk
along with not-Smalltalk.

-C

--
Craig Latta