[squeak-dev] Re: AndreasSystemProfiler Released MIT

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:57:15 UTC 2013

On 26 January 2013 12:17, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 1/26/13 8:12 AM, "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  SmalltalkImage unloadAllKnownPackages
>>
>>      (We actually would need a integration server process which does this).
>

> Frank ?
> Any successful build on the mini ?
> Like discuss some glue needed for unload GetText and Enviroments.
> Have a manual build SqueakRosCore4dot4-12346.image working , with some
> changes from Trunk.

I don't think it has run a job, but that's quite possibly just because
we only have one OSX job, which keeps hitting my machine. I would like
to get some more jobs going, in particular the various OSX VMs (about
which I know almost nothing).

We do need to work a bit on making GetText unloadable, IIRC.

frank