[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-dtl.732.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jan 27 18:45:16 UTC 2013

On 27-01-2013, at 2:02 AM, Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 27 January 2013 02:27,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
>> David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of Kernel to project The Inbox:
>> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Kernel-dtl.732.mcz

>> Name: Kernel-dtl.732
>> Author: dtl
>> Time: 26 January 2013, 9:27:02.37 pm
>> UUID: 2185e109-0ae4-45c7-bfba-4d25d8d73d47
>> Ancestors: Kernel-nice.731
>>
>> Facilitate social coding through communication of responsibilities.

This clearly needs some extensions to be effective (but I can't be bothered to implement them, of course) and ought to send an email to a suitable place making the complaint public. The email should obviously find the name of the implementor of the subject message and name and shame. Perhaps tweeting it and G+ and facplace posts might help, too

tim
Strange OpCodes: D: Detonate