[squeak-dev] candidacy for the election

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jan 28 16:07:31 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Casey" == Casey Ransberger <casey.obrien.r at gmail.com> writes:

Casey> With the 4.0 release, I know what it's like to work with you. It
Casey> doesn't suck. I'd like to urge the community to consider this
Casey> individual for the board, even if his time/bandwidth may be
Casey> limited. Randal has a LOT to offer our community, even if his
Casey> time is limited. That's my view, anyway.

Thank you, sir.