[squeak-dev] problem with Omnibrowser and Refactoring engine

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:46:44 UTC 2013

Right. OBDefinitionPanel >> createCompletionController looks like this:

createCompletionController
	^ (Optimist ifTrue: [OController] ifFalse: [ECController]) model: self

and Optimist is nil. I don't know what Optimist is meant to be. It's
certainly not a class variable of OBDefinitionPanel and friends.

frank