[squeak-dev] squeak hey

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:04:58 UTC 2013

Ah, the flora and fauna of the internet. I remember when viruses weren't
really much of a thing. I remember being *so* excited the first time I got
one, I don't think I came out of the hex editor for days. Now though, it
seems like one has to kick them off the porch on the way out the door in
the morning.

--
Casey Ransberger