[squeak-dev] SS3 canary question

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sat Jul 6 16:32:54 UTC 2013

Am 06.07.2013 um 18:23 schrieb Levente Uzonyi <leves at elte.hu>:

> On Sat, 6 Jul 2013, Dale K. Henrichs wrote:

… which are also part of SS3.

> IMHO source.squeak.org is pretty stable, so it's not something I'd replace in the first place.
> squeaksource.com is the site which needs to be replaced ASAP. AFAIK it hasn't been updated in the past 5 years.

Yeah I know. But I haven't got around an idea how to migrate the data.
Roughly a year ago I sat down with Andreas in Potsdam and he came up with
an idea via Sqlite and another one via XML.
  This would somehow work for the model data. But I am not sure how to
move the 14GB of MCZs from Berne to another location...

Best
	-Tobias