[squeak-dev] What time is the Squeaksource web interface shutting off for good tomorrow?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 23:47:32 UTC 2013

Hi -

I'm a procrastinator and so would like to wait to nearly the last minute
to migrate my projects from Squeaksource to Smalltalkhub or SS3.
According to the landing page on Squeaksource its web interface is being
shut off for good tomorrow, July 15th 2013.  But it doesn't mention what
time.

I want to copy the overview & wiki info from the projects I use and
maintain to Smalltalkhub but would prefer to do it tomorrow evening if
possible.

What time (in UTC) is the switch being flipped?

Also will the script on the front page of Squeaksource still work to
migrate projects after the web interface goes away?

Thanks

Paul