[squeak-dev] Table widget for ToolBuilder?

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:50:03 UTC 2013

Not a default widget, but I've been using a table widget called
MutliColumnListMorph.  It is row oriented unlike most of the others - which
should fit into the Archive veiwer nicely.
http://www.squeaksource.com/MutliColumnListMorph.html
It is pretty heavy-weight, though.  Lots of features that I like supported
added as desired.
And definitely not part of standard Trunk today.  No reason not to be,
though.
And definitely not in the ToolBuilder today, either.

-Chris