[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-fbs.671.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:19:21 UTC 2013

On 15 July 2013 23:11,  <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-fbs.671.mcz

> Name: Morphic-fbs.671
> Author: fbs
> Time: 15 July 2013, 11:11:45.696 pm
> UUID: 7502663c-9cf9-f44e-bb0f-a3272a5765dc
> Ancestors: Morphic-dtl.670
>
> LanguageEnvironment class >> #localeChanged calls #startUp which calls other #startUps. Rather just rely on the #localeChanged call to trigger locale changes in the other packages.
>
> =============== Diff against Morphic-dtl.670 ===============

Hm, OK. This is what happens when you commit a dirty package that
hasn't any changes. But actually HandMorph class >> #startUp should be
in Morphic, not System-Localisation. Right now it causes a System ->
Morphic dependency, which I'm actually trying to break. Or, Morphic
should be responsible for responding to localization issues. System
should only provide a plug point.

I'll fix that another time though.

frank