[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-dtl.560.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:49:18 UTC 2013

So when I unloaded ST80, I should also have unloaded ToolBuilder-MVC.
I've now done that, making the SqueakTrunk build much happier. ST80
and ToolBuilder-MVC continue to be tested (and they pass their tests
currently) in the ExternalPackages job.

Dave, I'd appreciate it if you could take a latest-and-greatest
ReleaseSqueakTrunk artifact and play around with ST80 in it.
Everything _should_ Just Work.

frank