[squeak-dev] Table widget for ToolBuilder?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:27:13 UTC 2013

My needs are far more modest: I have a number of records, and I want
to display them such that the fields in the records line up. If I was
using HTML, I'd just use a <table> tag.

Currently ArchiveViewer uses spaces and a monospaced font to make
things line up, which is... unsatisfactory in a GUI. So what I want is
a Spec that says "this thing is like a List but its contents are
records, and the records' parts will line up".

frank