[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jul 17 23:55:05 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-July/006211.html

Name: Morphic-dtl.673
Ancestors: Morphic-fbs.672

The uiProcess for a Morphic project is terminated on project exit. Clear the reference to the soon-to-be-terminated process.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-July/006212.html

Name: Compression-fbs.37
Ancestors: Compression-fbs.36

Recategorise extension methods into either -Archives or -Streams subcategories.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-July/006213.html

Name: Tools-fbs.485
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.484

Undo the FileList2 deprecation. It's premature. Lots of code uses it, and maybe there's a possibility to just rewrite its UI using ToolBuilder...?

We don't need to revert the corresponding 45Deprecated-fbs.8 because I pulled that from the update stream.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-July/006214.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.791
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.790

Allow the loading of classes with nil environment. (This indicates that a class tracks its superclass' environment.)