[squeak-dev] Trunk Status

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 21 14:59:39 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 04:29:58PM +0200, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
> Hmm, I know have a problem in update-dlt.242 because FileList2 is undeclared
>
> value: anObject
>     (AttemptToWriteReadOnlyGlobal signal: 'Cannot store into read-only
> bindings')
>         ifTrue: [value := anObject]
>
> When I try to proceed, I have a not understood message #uiProcess: I
> presume because in midst of changing things...

The MorphicProject>>uiProcess: method was introduced as part of
this set of three related updates:

	System-dtl.564
	Morphic-dtl.668
	ST80-dtl.148

These three need to be loaded in a single update step, because
Project class>>resumeProcess: sends #uiProcess to the current
(Morphic) project.

Once these are in place, the next updates to System-dtl.564 and
Morphic-dtl.669 will remove the UIProcess global from Project.

Dave