[squeak-dev] Trunk Status

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:12:00 UTC 2013

OK, but if there is a UI action required in between, then we just have to
force quitting the image.
I guess this was the problem with undeclared FileList2...

I now have succeeded in updating an image after my last update-fbs.241
change, but there is a UI action involved informing me that there is 'No
changes' and asking me to acknowledge by pressing OK button (what if I were
not OK?). Not sure what caused this, and not sure that it will be
bot-friendly...