[squeak-dev] [OT] Need new email client

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Wed Jul 24 12:37:56 UTC 2013

If you set up labels (folders), and create filters to explicitly put
specific emails (like commit messages) into specific folders, then
everything seems to work much better.

90+ percent of my email doesn't end up in my inbox - it gets shuttled off
to specific mailing list folders, or specific "online advertising" folders
(for stuff I've actually signed up for, but don't necessarily want to read
all the time).

This is assuming you use the web interface for GMail, of course.

- Jon