[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Exceptions-fbs.48.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 15:44:34 UTC 2013

So, you want to move something "back" to Exceptions and will mean it's
the only class in that package, but it will remove one of several
dependencies on System -- as if there's something wrong with
MonticelloConfigurations depending on System..?

I must admit, I'm really confused about your motivations, Frank.