[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.468.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Mon Jun 3 09:24:26 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.468.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.468
Author: fbs
Time: 3 June 2013, 9:41:13.876 am
UUID: 2ba430cd-0b87-4a66-8556-1bdb5b4d5f81
Ancestors: Tools-fbs.467

#openLabel: and #open are entries to the Tools, so belong in the Tools package.

=============== Diff against Tools-fbs.467 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StringHolder class>>open (in category '*Tools') -----
+ open
+ 	^ (Smalltalk at: #Workspace ifAbsent:[self]) new openLabel: 'Workspace'
+ 		"Not to be confused with our own class var 'Workspace'"!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StringHolder class>>openLabel: (in category '*Tools') -----
+ openLabel: aString
+
+ 	^self new openLabel: aString!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StringHolder>>openLabel: (in category '*Tools') -----
+ openLabel: aString
+ 	"Create a standard system view of the model, me, a StringHolder and open it.  If in mvc, terminate the active controller so that the new window will immediately be activated."
+ 	^ToolBuilder open: self label: aString!