[squeak-dev] Seaside in Squeak4.4-12770

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:08:29 UTC 2013

On 4 June 2013 21:58, Chris Cunnington <websela at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I loaded Seaside in an updated Squeak image [1] and I've made it available
> for download [2]. 1502/1504 tests pass. I started the server and looked at
> the demo pages and they look alright. Perhaps this could be added to the
> Jenkins server?

Thanks, Chris!

I took a stab a while back at adding Seaside to the build scripts
through the usual fashion - take a blank 4.5 and load it up. The
process took far too long to be useful. But we could add a
special-case build that took some vintage image with Seaside loaded
in, and update that and run the Seaside tests.

I don't understand the version string though - even in 4.5 the update
number's only #12637.

frank