[squeak-dev] The main site should link to Jenkins

Chris Cunnington websela at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 21:33:47 UTC 2013

>Thanks, I swear I saw the link but it now seems to have disappeared (even
>from page history)

You're not wrong. I described the problem on the box team list today.
I've added a link three times and it reverts. I restarted the image in
the server and that seemed to work for a while and the change was in
page history. But it keeps reverting. I think we may have a homepage
that cannot be updated. It's starting to look that way. Thanks for
letting me know.

Chris