[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] ModTalk

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:58:05 UTC 2013

They presented it today.  What I gathered is that it's a
extra-curricular project for students to "get their hands dirty" after
going through his Programming Languages class.  One aim is to make a
small, tiny, file-based Smalltalk project (without use of an image).
It seemed pretty rough, which is perfect for students to have
something difficult to wrangle with.

The conference had a fantastic first day.  So many well-known
Smalltalkers are here -- Allen and Rebecca Wirfs Brock, Dave Thomas,
Dan Ingalls and many more..