[squeak-dev] Squeak Community Hangout report

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jun 13 12:28:09 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:05:05PM -0700, Casey Ransberger wrote:

> I think Frank's doing stellar work here. Folks have been talking about
> exploding the image for a long time, and he's approaching a really solid
> solution.

+1

Frank is doing important work here, and maybe not getting as much feedback
as he deserves. I like seeing the steady progress toward a more modular
system, knowing that the trunk is staying healthy along the way.

It's also exciting to see the new Environments work in trunk. That's another
topic that folks have been talking about for a really long time, and it
seems now that Squeak is really getting it right.

Dave