[squeak-dev] Loading FFI crashes my VM

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 13 18:04:49 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-13 4:15 AM, Frank Shearar wrote:
> I'll need to check by hand but I don't see errors for FFI in the latest ExternalPackages build (which uses the above VM + latest updated image).

It seems to have been something to do with the image at update 12568 in
particular. Updating the image from there to the latest (12782) lets FFI
and Crypto-Nacl load OK, without crashing the VM. Sorry for the noise,
and thanks for the pointer to check out the latest stuff!

(Perhaps http://ftp.squeak.org/trunk/Squeak4.5-12568.zip could be
removed/replaced/updated?)

Regards,
  Tony