[squeak-dev] Squeak on tablets

OpenSlate ChalkDust openslateproj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:42:06 UTC 2013

As some of you know I spent quite a bit of time getting nowhere trying to
get Squeak running on top of FreeBSD in a tablet form factor.The situation
has changed considerably, in that the world has gone tablet crazy.
Typically using fingers rather than a mouse or stylus.

I would appreciate any recommendations on what tablets work well with
squeak, and what to avoid. What has been done to adapt the three-button
mouse squeak expects to have to a fingertip input? Then of course there is
keyboard input in general, including keyboard shortcuts.

I'd be happy to collect the results in a table on Google Drive.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project