[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-fbs.473.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jun 19 21:37:12 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-fbs.473.mcz

Name: Tools-fbs.473
Author: fbs
Time: 19 June 2013, 10:37:22.158 pm
UUID: 54a799e8-37fa-4fba-a464-9050437e0308
Ancestors: Tools-nice.472

Use ToolBuilder to build menus, not Morphic.

=============== Diff against Tools-nice.472 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: MessageSet>>filterMessageList (in category 'filtering') -----
  filterMessageList
  	"Allow the user to refine the list of messages."
+ 	| builder menuSpec |
+ 	builder := ToolBuilder default.
+ 	menuSpec := builder pluggableMenuSpec new
+ 		model: self;
+ 		yourself.
+ 	menuSpec addList:
+ 		#(
+ 		('unsent messages' filterToUnsentMessages 'filter to show only messages that have no senders')
-
- 	| aMenu evt |
- 	Smalltalk isMorphic ifFalse: [^ self inform: 'sorry, morphic only at this time.'].
- 	messageList size <= 1 ifTrue: [^ self inform: 'this is not a propitious filtering situation'].
-
- 	"would like to get the evt coming in but thwarted by the setInvokingView: circumlocution"
- 	evt := self currentWorld activeHand lastEvent.
- 	aMenu := MenuMorph new defaultTarget: self.
- 	aMenu addTitle: 'Filter by only showing...'.
- 	aMenu addStayUpItem.
-
- 	aMenu addList: #(
- 		('unsent messages'						filterToUnsentMessages		'filter to show only messages that have no senders')
  		-
+ 		('messages that send...' filterToSendersOf 'filter to show only messages that send a selector I specify')
+ 		('messages that do not send...' filterToNotSendersOf 'filter to show only messages that do not send a selector I specify')
- 		('messages that send...'					filterToSendersOf			'filter to show only messages that send a selector I specify')
- 		('messages that do not send...'			filterToNotSendersOf		'filter to show only messages that do not send a selector I specify')
  		-
+ 		('messages whose selector is...' filterToImplementorsOf 'filter to show only messages with a given selector I specify')
+ 		('messages whose selector is NOT...' filterToNotImplementorsOf 'filter to show only messages whose selector is NOT a seletor I specify')
- 		('messages whose selector is...'			filterToImplementorsOf		'filter to show only messages with a given selector I specify')
- 		('messages whose selector is NOT...'		filterToNotImplementorsOf	'filter to show only messages whose selector is NOT a seletor I specify')
  		-
+ 		('messages in current change set' filterToCurrentChangeSet 'filter to show only messages that are in the current change set')
+ 		('messages not in current change set' filterToNotCurrentChangeSet 'filter to show only messages that are not in the current change set')
- 		('messages in current change set'		filterToCurrentChangeSet	'filter to show only messages that are in the current change set')
- 		('messages not in current change set'	filterToNotCurrentChangeSet	'filter to show only messages that are not in the current change set')
  		-
+ 		('messages in any change set' filterToAnyChangeSet 'filter to show only messages that occur in at least one change set')
+ 		('messages not in any change set' filterToNotAnyChangeSet 'filter to show only messages that do not occur in any change set in the system')
- 		('messages in any change set'			filterToAnyChangeSet		'filter to show only messages that occur in at least one change set')
- 		('messages not in any change set'		filterToNotAnyChangeSet		'filter to show only messages that do not occur in any change set in the system')
  		-
+ 		('messages authored by me' filterToCurrentAuthor 'filter to show only messages whose authoring stamp has my initials')
+ 		('messages not authored by me' filterToNotCurrentAuthor 'filter to show only messages whose authoring stamp does not have my initials')
- 		('messages authored by me'				filterToCurrentAuthor		'filter to show only messages whose authoring stamp has my initials')
- 		('messages not authored by me'			filterToNotCurrentAuthor	'filter to show only messages whose authoring stamp does not have my initials')
  		-
+ 		('messages logged in .changes file' filterToMessagesInChangesFile 'filter to show only messages whose latest source code is logged in the .changes file')
+ 		('messages only in .sources file' filterToMessagesInSourcesFile 'filter to show only messages whose latest source code is logged in the .sources file')
- 		('messages logged in .changes file'		filterToMessagesInChangesFile	'filter to show only messages whose latest source code is logged in the .changes file')
- 		('messages only in .sources file'			filterToMessagesInSourcesFile	'filter to show only messages whose latest source code is logged in the .sources file')
  		-
+ 		('messages with prior versions'	 filterToMessagesWithPriorVersions 'filter to show only messages that have at least one prior version')
+ 		('messages without prior versions' filterToMessagesWithoutPriorVersions 'filter to show only messages that have no prior versions')
- 		('messages with prior versions'			filterToMessagesWithPriorVersions	'filter to show only messages that have at least one prior version')
- 		('messages without prior versions'		filterToMessagesWithoutPriorVersions	'filter to show only messages that have no prior versions')
  		-
  		('uncommented messages' filterToUncommentedMethods 'filter to show only messages that do not have comments at the beginning')
+ 		('commented messages' filterToCommentedMethods 'filter to show only messages that have comments at the beginning')
- 		('commented messages' filterToCommentedMethods 'fileter to show only messages that have comments at the beginning')
  		-
+ 		('messages in hardened classes' filterToMessagesWithHardenedClasses 'filter to show only messages of established classes (as opposed to Uniclasses such as Player23)')		-
+ 		('methods in classes with matching names' filterToMatchingClassesNames 'filter to show only methods of classes with names that match the given criteria (wildcards are allowed)')
+ 		('methods in package...' filterToPackage 'filter to show only methods of a given package')
- 		('messages in hardened classes'			filterToMessagesWithHardenedClasses	'filter to show only messages of established classes (as opposed to Uniclasses such as Player23)')		-
- 		('methods in classes with matching names'		filterToMatchingClassesNames		'filter to show only methods of classes with names that match the given criteria (wildcards are allowed)')
- 		('methods in package...'			filterToPackage		'filter to show only methods of a given package')
  		-
+ 		('messages that...' filterToMessagesThat 'let me type in a block taking a class and a selector, which will specify yea or nay concerning which elements should remain in the list')).
+ 	builder runModal: (builder open: menuSpec).!
- 		('messages that...'						filterToMessagesThat			'let me type in a block taking a class and a selector, which will specify yea or nay concerning which elements should remain in the list')
- 			).
-
- 	aMenu popUpEvent: evt hand lastEvent in: evt hand world.!