[squeak-dev] Smalltalk development tools in Scratch

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 21 23:25:34 UTC 2013

On 21-06-2013, at 11:11 AM, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:

>> I'm currently working to improve that for the Raspberry Pi Foundation and the latest release for the Pi (the image will run perfectly well on any other platform so far as I can tell) is around twice as fast for some important large Scratch projects.
>
> Is this available somewhere ?

Other than in whatever repository the Pi foundation uses, not yet. So far as I can tell, if you find a Raspbian repository (take a look at  http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianMirrors) then scratch is under raspbian/pool/main/s/scratch, though whether a debian package is any use to you is debatable.

tim
Strange OpCodes: OKP: On your Knees and Pray!