[squeak-dev] SS3, Gemsource, book.pharo.project.org MAINTENANCE Tuesday June 25 from 12pm-4pm PDT

Dale K. Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Sat Jun 22 13:59:38 UTC 2013

The 3 sites:

  ss3.gemstone.com,
  seaside.gemstone.com/ss
  book.pharo-project.org

will be down for Maintenance on Tuesday, June 25, for 4 hours starting at 12pm PDT.

The servers are being relocated from a VMware data center to the GemTalk Systems data center.

I will send mail when the relocation is complete.

The ss3 and gemsource sites will have new domain names when they come back online:

  ss3.gemstone.com         -> ss3.gemtalksystems.com
  seaside.gemstone.com     -> seaside.gemtalksystems.com

The domain for book.pharo-project.org will not change.

All of the old domains will continue to be usable for about a year, but I recommend that you start switching to the new domain names as soon as you can.

WARNING: the new ss3.gemtalksystems.com and seaside.gemtalksystems.com sites may appear to be alive between now and 4pm PDT Tuesday, but be aware that anything saved on those sites prior to my "relocation complete email" may not be preserved.

Dale