[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-fbs.552.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jun 29 21:31:38 UTC 2013

Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of System to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/System-fbs.552.mcz

Name: System-fbs.552
Author: fbs
Time: 29 June 2013, 10:30:53.833 pm
UUID: 461ccc11-876e-b444-8ffa-7269e5df5c00
Ancestors: System-fbs.551

WindowColorSpec references belong in System-Support, not Kernel.

=============== Diff against System-fbs.551 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Object class>>windowColorSpecification (in category '*System-Support-window color') -----
+ windowColorSpecification
+ 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference.
+ 	This is a backstop for classes that don't otherwise define a preference."
+
+ 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name
+ 		wording: 'Default' brightColor: #white
+ 		pastelColor: #white
+ 		helpMessage: 'Other windows without color preferences.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: StringHolder class>>windowColorSpecification (in category '*System-Support-window colorwindow color') -----
+ windowColorSpecification
+ 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
+
+ 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Workspace' brightColor: #lightYellow pastelColor: #paleYellow helpMessage: 'A place for text in a window.'!