[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 30 23:55:06 UTC 2013

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006095.html

Name: System-fbs.555
Ancestors: System-fbs.554

More consolidation of the "System-Object Events" pieces. Note the removal of indirection through Object class >> #flushEvents. At some point we might want to deprecate this method because it doesn't do anything useful.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006096.html

Name: Kernel-fbs.778
Ancestors: Kernel-fbs.777

More consolidation of the "System-Object Events" pieces. Note the removal of indirection through Object class >> #flushEvents. At some point we might want to deprecate this method because it doesn't do anything useful.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006097.html

Name: Multilingual-fbs.162
Ancestors: Multilingual-nice.161

TrueType shouldn't depend on Morphic (because Morphic should be unloadable), and since it's display related let's put it in Multilingual-Display (for the moment).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006098.html

Name: TrueType-fbs.20
Ancestors: TrueType-ul.19

TrueType shouldn't depend on Morphic (because Morphic should be unloadable), and since it's display related let's put it in Multilingual-Display (for the moment).

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006099.html

Name: Tests-fbs.228
Ancestors: Tests-fbs.227

TrueType -/-> Morphic.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006100.html

Name: TrueType-fbs.21
Ancestors: TrueType-fbs.20

System-Tools is a better place for TTFileDescription>>profileAll because System-Tools provides reasonably generic 'tools' things that don't otherwise have anything to do with TrueType.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2013-June/006101.html

Name: System-fbs.556
Ancestors: System-fbs.555