[squeak-dev] [Seaside] New catalog entry for Seaside 3.0.3

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Mar 1 18:55:25 UTC 2013

Chris,

If I'm not mistaken the "Metacello failures" are due to the fact that new configurations created for Seaside but are not actually tested against Squeak until someone (like Tobias) comes along and gives them a try ... there hasn't been an official squeak maintainer for Seaside for several years now...

Your best bet is to add a Seaside build (using the Seaside configuration) to your CI server...then if you get failures, you can report the issues to the seaside maintainers and get quick resolution.

There used to be regular builds on the Pharo CI server for Seaside, but the old links are no longer valid and I couldn't find any reference to Seaside on the new CI pages ...

Dale