OC is working (was: Re: OB is working (was: Re: [squeak-dev] problem with Omnibrowser and Refactoring engine))

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sat Mar 2 02:12:58 UTC 2013

I updated the configurations, so ConfigurationOfOCompletition will
initialize OCompletition properly, and ConfigurationOfOmnibrowser will
load the right version of OCForOB. So Tobias's script will load OB with OC
fully working.

I also fixed the glitch in Metacello which causes the progress bars
jumping around, but I don't have access to the repository, so I uploaded
the fix here:
http://leves.web.elte.hu/squeak/Metacello-Platform.squeak-ul.15.mcz
(CC'd Dale hoping that it will be added to the repository)

Levente