About HyperCard ( was Re: [squeak-dev] Getting rid of coloured code)

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Mon Mar 4 21:08:42 UTC 2013

We have an internal image based on the trunk actually and the active
development is being done in that image.  (That's why there are
occasional bug reports from the VPRI folks other than Bert^^;)

The Lesserphic version of DBJr is considered to be obsolete.  It uses
the "Etoys-style" uniclasses for pages but we later figured out a
simpler way of implementing it.

--
-- Yoshiki