[squeak-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ANN] Minecraft Bindings - Minecraft.zip (0/1)

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Mar 5 22:22:38 UTC 2013

Thanks Bob,

That did the trick.  Bert had suggested the getters be added on the
instance side of Minecraft, so that's what I did (at least on my image, if
Bert likes it, we will go with it).  As you suggested, I added the code to
generate the getters on the class side of MinecraftConstants.

Is there a way to add MinecraftConstants to the Minecraft poolDictionaries
list if it isn't there already?

Lou