[squeak-dev] All-in-one VM for 4.4?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Mar 5 23:51:21 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-06, at 00:33, Jeff Gonis <jeff.gonis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe just a new color for the Mac icon would work? E.g.:
>>

>> - Bert -
>
> Should the Mac icon use the semi-standard "mac blue"? Think the
> quicktime Q, or the color of the folders?  A quick google image search
> for "mac osx icon blue" will show what I am referring to.

Ian's VM for Mac already uses blue icons, John's uses the golden ones:

So I thought just using a third color might do the trick. Not particularly proposing red, any color except these two would be fine with me.

I can do the new colored icons, but I'll have to borrow a friend's machine first. They were done in Photoshop and I don't longer work at a place where I would have access to that. If someone else wants to experiment with my templates, let me know.

- Bert -