[squeak-dev] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [ANN] Minecraft Bindings - Minecraft.zip (0/1)

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 01:52:48 UTC 2013

Well, you could...

addPoolToMinecraftTest
"
MinecraftConstants addPoolToMinecraftTest
"
     | newPoolNames |

     (MinecraftTest sharedPools includes: MinecraftConstants) ifTrue:
[^self].
     newPoolNames _ String streamContents: [ :strm |
         MinecraftTest sharedPools,{MinecraftConstants} do: [ :e | strm
nextPutAll: e asString,' '].
     ].
     MinecraftTest sharing: newPoolNames.
     MinecraftTest withAllSubclassesDo: [ :e | e compileAll].

but I'm not clear why you'd want to. Isn't easier to just edit the class
definition in a browser and save it?

Cheers,
Bob

P.S. it's Brunhilda